
Then, in the center I added a discrete monogram.

I went back to the nursery to get more soil when I spotted these beauties. This vine is exactly what I was looking for, but I didn't know the name of. It's HEDERA "White Wonder". They get wild which is why I left so much space in the window box. By summer, it will be nice and full and dangling down the sides.

I planted one on each end of the windox box. The middle pansy was lookin' sad so I replaced it with a happier one.

With the painting on the shed done, it was finally safe to plant around it. While I was planting, I heard a noise and to my surprise a little puppy wandered into our yard. We startled each other and he started barking at me. I just kept on planting and he kept wondering about our yard. His name is Rupert. And finally, the completed shed. I am sure I will continue to add to it as the weeks go by.

BEFORE:



No comments:
Post a Comment