Half Bathroom: The Unveiling!

March 1, 2010

After 11 days, we are ready to unveil the new half bathroom! It's so surreal. We've been talking about doing this from day 1. This room was advertised to be a future half bathroom by the seller and it was always on our mind. For a while, we just didn't have the funds to do it but a second bathroom on the first floor of the house was so crucial.

Before we reveal the bathroom, let's revisit the before picture. I took this picture during our inspection of the house.


Before: Linoleum floors, wood paneling nailed over dry wall painted baby blue, beige colored molding and trim. Old cabinetry and particle board counter top. Curtains, need I say more?

....

Wait for it....

....

....

AFTER!


Picture from the same view.


Sink console, mirror and toilet


Accessories


Floors


Silk ranunculus


Bead board and trim


Basil likes it too.

I'll be back with a resource list.

7 comments:

Charlene @ Sweetchic said...

Oooh, I love it, especially that vanity!

Lyzz said...

You guys did a great job! What a transformation!

Anonymous said...

Omg I LOVE it! Great job (as always)!

Darwin said...

love what you did with the bathroom!

Kristin said...

Anita, it looks SO GREAT! :) What an amazing transformation!

Julie said...

gorgeous! your house has such character and positives to play up. great job!

Micah and Catherine said...

I love the walls!

LinkedIn

Related Posts with Thumbnails